Want To Grow Your Online Business Fast?
- It’s easier than ever before to find services online BUT it’s harder to find YOU unless you have a clear marketing and Online Strategy.
- As more people are spending more hours online, this is a great time to make sure you are not missing out on new business by neglecting your online presence.
- You will lose potential new clients if you don’t (which maybe is ok for you, but just in case it isn’t, keep reading …)
- It’s difficult for new Solopreneurs and small businesses to sell their products and services online because
… most don’t like to focus on Online Business Development and Social Media.
So, you have 2 choices with your Online Marketing:
1. Learn how to do it for yourself OR
2. Hire A Professional to take over
How Can You Standout Online
Reach The People You Want To Help?
1. LEARN NEW SKILLS
SPEND 20-36 hours a week. Just to learn about sales and marketing you may lose from your actual revenue generating activity.
Regularly update your website, post regularly on Social Media, check your website traffic and analytics & run ads?
2. HIRE A BOUTIQUE PROFESSIONAL
HIRE a professional. A knowledgeable and dedicated Boutique Manager like myself will give you the unique blend of advice and services that you need.
As someone who cares about you and wants to help YOU reach the people who need YOUR help.
(By the way – that’s ME!)
3. HIRE A LARGE AGENCY
Large agencies normally service corporate clients, and may not appreciate what you really do.
(And you know many Marketing Agency fees include a hefty chunk of change to cover the cost of their swanky offices!)
Common Pitfalls With Marketing Online
As I have also built several businesses myself, I know at the start, your priority is to find customers and clients.
The last thing you want to do is to spend another year (or three), learning about website design, SEO, website traffic analytics, and running Social Media and Paid Advertising Campaigns.
So, you procrastinate, get some cheap freelance help, and a year later guess what?
Your great work may have got you some clients through word of mouth BUT
– No-one (other than family and friends) has visited your website or bought from you
– You’ve tried writing a few blogs, but that really doesn’t seem to have helped … and you still have not increased your sales
So what you need to ask yourself is THIS:
Are you really ready to grow your business in 2020?
Or Are you happy staying at the level you are?
(I’m all for personal happiness, so if you want to stay where you are – great!)
IF NOT: Why not get some Marketing help from someone who:
– Knows how they can increase your website traffic in 3 months, so the people who need you can find you
– Won’t charge you corporate fees, because you are not a corporation
– Believes in helping new businesses and supporting entrepreneurs like you
ONLINE MARKETING SUPPORT CAN HELP
MORE TIME TO RELAX
Opening a new business can take up every waking minute BUT you don’t have to do everything yourself.
Do you have the minimum 12-20 hours of time to do Marketing & Social Media management every week? Or could you benefit from some rest and recovery time?
LOOKING AFTER YOUR BEST ASSET
Are you looking after yourself so you can deliver high-quality services to others?
Wouldn’t it be great to have more time to relax, look after yourself and spend more time with family and friends?
USING MONEY WISELY TO GENERATE REVENUE
Spending money on Marketing & Sales Courses can be time-consuming and expensive, BUT just because you are a solo business owner it doesn’t mean you can’t hire in the help you need.
Save money running expensive advertising campaigns that bring you zero results – because you don’t know what you doing.
ONLINE MARKETING SERVICES
- Save on paid advertising using SEO which will improve your rankings and increase your website traffic, month after month.
- Full Analysis & Report from £300! Let’s talk about your business so I know a little more before we begin.
- PAID AND ORGANIC CAMPAIGNS TO ENSURE YOU REACH YOUR AUDIENCE WITH YOUR INCREDIBLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
DON'T KNOW WHICH SERVICE YOU NEED FIRST?
Jen Richardson, Coach
“It was lovely to chat and I wanted to say how generous you were with your advice. I wasn’t expecting all of that and it was really helpful.”
April Cacciatori, LMT, BMC
“Thank you! It was very enlightening and surprising. I will heed your words and consider where I need to invest the most.”
Georgina Dalet, Coach
“I enjoyed your warm, patient and competent approach. I appreciate that you are down to earth, systematic, and precise about the recommendations!